A PET'S TEN
|1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.|
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is
crucial for my well-being.
|4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your|
entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember
that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative,
ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been
in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too,
will grow old.
|10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me|
please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't
make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me
if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets.
Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be
a much dull ER, less joyful experience without
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We
do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded
by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth
and has four legs!
BACK TO TOP
Graphic Art, Graphic Art Editing,
and Web Page By: Mark C. Phillips